Sunday, July 19, 2009

more more more!


I've decided to use caps. I'm not lazy afterall!

but i still hate it when PEOPLE YELL WHILE TYPING. come on!



Mark brought in a TON (not yelling!) of rhubarb this morning.




I made a crumble with it, but didn't get a picture of it, because it was THAT good! (not yelling!)

Here goes:

1 1/2 c. chopped rhubarb (1/4 in. slices)
about 5 sliced strawberries
two plums, diced

mix your fruit in a buttered baking dish. Sprinkle with flour and drizzle with agave nectar. yum.

use a fork to mash up about a half cup of oatmeal, half cup of brown sugar and a tablespoon or two of butter. sprinkle over the top. bake in a 350 oven just long enough to raise the temperature to a sweltering first ring of hell heat. about 30 minutes.

I still had 7 1/2 cups left to freeze.

ok, so i won't use caps. i AM lazy!

what i'm digging today:
my pandora station playing indian dance music
people who leave perfectly good junk beside the dumpster (hello, tarp and barrel planter!)
my parents for letting ngaio have a sleepover
the rain
my green tally:
i composted (broken record?)
line dried laundry.
i TRIED to make reusable pads today. massive failure.
but i'm not giving up that path!
ugh. too hot to think.

No comments: